Singapore Free First 1KG Delivery When Purchase up to SGD100 (HK$600)
- Chilled delivery not available
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method
Florihana, Organic Tea Tree Floral Water, 200ml
- SG$15.01 SG$18.85
- Purchase with Florihana / EO Products, can enjoy 5% off Beyond Aroma DIY products
- Florihana Brand Buy More Save More Offer (Max 20% off)
- 3x Reward Points (Around 2% to 6% Cash Rebate)
- Availability: In Stock
Macau - Low Stock
- | Grocery, Health & Beauty | Face Wash | Face Care | Body Wash | Body Care | Floral Water | Florihana Hydrolats |
- Brand: Florihana
- Product Code: FloriW_TeaTree-200ml
- Product Code: 3700884003353
- Reward Points: 86
Shops Stock Availability
** It takes approximately 5 working days for warehouse goods to be delivered to the shops.
** For any enquiries, please call our stores directly.
Our Tea Tree Hydrosol or Floral water (Melaleuca alternifolia) is preservative-free, 100% natural and pure. Certified organic (USDA, JAS, Ecocert), this hydrosol is distilled from the leaves. This plant is cultivated in South Africa.
Purifying and stimulating.
This organic hydrosol is classified as a natural aroma (edible).
Native to Australia, the Tea Tree was discovered by the British navigator and explorer James Cook and his crew during their voyage around the world in 1770, after reaching the east coast of Australia. Traditionally used for therapeutic purposes by Indigenous Australians, the Tea Tree is particularly prized for its powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and invigorating properties.
With a slightly camphorated and very refreshing scent, the Tea Tree hydrosol is best known for its highly purifying and stimulating benefits. This daily essential is therefore useful for feeling more energy as well as promoting circulation. Cosmetic-wise, it is also effective to cleanse and reinvigorate the skin.
• Main properties: Purifying, refreshing, stimulating, tonic, promotes circulation.
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Ideal for combination, dull or oily skin types cosmetic-wise.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
HOW TO USE
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for mature skin types cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Frankincense Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Argan, Prickly Pear or Rose Hip Carrier Oils.
• The Labdanum, Geranium or Damask Rose Hydrosols.