Singapore Free First 1KG Delivery When Purchase up to SGD100 (HK$600)
- Chilled delivery not available
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method
Florihana, Organic Green Tea Floral Water, 500ml
- SG$27.92 SG$34.90
- 3x Reward Points (Around 2% to 6% Cash Rebate)
- Florihana Brand Buy More Save More Offer (Max 20% off)
- Availability: Out of Stock
Macau - No Stock
Other Sizes :
- | Grocery, Health & Beauty | Face Wash | Face Care | Body Wash | Body Care | Floral Water | Florihana Hydrolats |
- Brand: Florihana
- Product Code: FloriW_GreenTea-500ml
- Product Code: 3700884003704
- Reward Points: 160
Shops Stock Availability
** It takes approximately 5 working days for warehouse goods to be delivered to the shops.
** For any enquiries, please call our stores directly.
Tonic and soothing.
This organic hydrosol is classified as a natural aroma (edible).
• Main properties: Tonic, soothing, purifying, anti-oxydant
• Can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.).
• Suitable for all skin types cosmetic-wise, ideal for sensitive, delicate, irritated, oily or mature skins.
With a high extraction ratio, our hydrosols contain a high level of aromatic molecules. To learn more about our manufacturing and internal storage conditions, please refer to the "TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS" tab of our product sheets.
HOW TO USE
• Our hydrosols can be used both internally and externally (facial toner, food, etc.)
• Ideal for mature skin types cosmetic-wise.
• Use precaution: hydrosols are sensitive products with a limited shelf life.
• Shelf life & storage instructions: They can be kept 2 to 3 months once the bottle is opened. Keep in a cool and dry place, away from light. We recommend to store them in the refrigerator.
To further increase its benefits, the organic Frankincense Hydrosol blends very well with other organic carrier oils and hydrosols with complementary properties, such as:
• The Argan, Prickly Pear or Rose Hip Carrier Oils.
• The Labdanum, Geranium or Damask Rose Hydrosols.