Singapore Free First 1KG Delivery When Purchase up to SGD100 (HK$600)
- Chilled delivery not available
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method
Replacement / Return Policy
Replacement / Return
1. Customers cannot cancel purchase orders upon receiving purchase confirmation, all fees are non-refundable (Macau Shop excluded#)
2. Customer exchanges or returns must be processed within 7 days after the goods go out. The goods must be returned together with the original packaging.
3. Once the goods have been used, modified or damaged due to improper use, no return or exchange will be accepted. Except for factory quality problems.
4. Should the delivered products be damaged or expired, please contact our customer service hotline / Whatsapp / LINE / WeChat at +852-51281427 (Hong Kong) / +853-62887295 (Macau) within two days of receiving the products, any reports after two days will be dismissed.
5. The original invoice must be present for any replacement / return of products, each item can only be replaced once.
6. Our customer service will contact the buyer for arrangement of the time and date for replacement / return, subject to product stock availability.
7. If the customer pays by non-cash method and requests a cash refund. Need to 3% handling fees as an administrative fee. (Macau Shop excluded#)
8. For pre-order items, if the wholesale price increases. We have the right to charge the customer the relevant price difference. The customer has the right to choose to cancel and refund.
** Our Company reserved the rights to make the final decision of acceptance for any replacement / return orders.
# For details, please refer to Macau Consumer Rights Protection Law No. 9/2021 https://bo.io.gov.mo/bo/i/2021/28/lei09_cn.asp
Article 57 The right to freely rescind the contract
Article 61 Obligations of the operator arising from the free termination of the contract
Article 62 Obligations of the consumer arising from the free termination of the contract